New Year, New You!
How often do you hear that? Especially at this time of year?
A lot. Right?
What is the message you understand from that question? What resonates with you?
I’ll tell you mine. I feel defensive. As though I’m under the spotlight and not already at my best self. That’s my feeling. You may not feel the same way.
What I know is that I feel strange navigating the new waters of 2019 because I have said goodbye to a traditional location for my personal training club. I built it and then I took it away. For health reasons. So can focus on improving it dramatically this year.
My word for 2019 is: Reserve.
I am reserving my energy for myself.
You may not know this but my father passed away suddenly in 2006 and I joined Canyon Ranch a few years later to get checked out. I go every year. The past few years I’ve been lucky to take a few people with me like Amy M., Kaitlyn B., Scott W., and Nancy C. Their responses have been great and I’ve been happy to share the holistic viewpoint of Canyon Ranch in Tucson, Arizona. I also took a small group to the Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts but it was more of a fun visit than any health driven trip.
What I do know that this IS a new year for me as I am focused on learning more about raynaud’s, low thyroid, celiac, severe adrenal fatigue, cardiovascular disease, plantar fasciitis, and exercise induced asthma.
And, I’ll be doing my videos to help me out. Why don’t you join me?
Hello everybody, and welcome to my website!
Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you love this platform as much as I do.
Plus Fitness With Tara™ means so much to me because the journey along the way has taught me so many things about living a healthy, fulfilling life in the body that I have, and I cannot wait to share with you.
Onward & Upward,
- Happy New Year! My word for 2019 is ReserveSource: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2019-01-09By Tara
- Plus Fitness With Tara website is live!Source: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2019-01-02By Tara
- Our LAST FUNDRAISER November 4th, 2018Source: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-11-02By Tara
- Referral CornerSource: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-09-19By Tara
- From TaraSource: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-07-19By Tara
- From Personal Trainer, ISSA Certified, Brad LeLievreSource: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-05-29By Tara
- Closed Victoria Day – Monday May 21st, 2018Source: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-05-20By Tara
- June 26th to July 4th – Club is closed as we’re at Idea Fit 2018Source: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-05-20By Tara
- Nordic Pole Walking on today at 12noon with KaitlynSource: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-05-16By Tara
- Reiki Service Offering with Kaitlyn Beaver and Tara MacDonaldSource: Fit Club NewsPublished on 2018-05-11By Tara